RE: [gdal-dev] reprojection HDF / GCP extraction

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Mon Aug 10 09:37:17 EDT 2009

Becker,

I afraid I don't have much to add to what is in the RFC#4. You can search on the discussion list archives for more
information or wait for the sun to weak up the experts.

Regards,

Ivan

my data which are from 2000 I can not see any metadata of that kind. After reading the trac I am puzzled. Also in
the output of gdalinfo only the subdatset of 'Data Fields' is mentioned and not the subdataset of 'Geolocation
Fields'. I can not realy see which band represent latitude and longitude.

>  If I just don't understand the trac maybe you can tell me how a command to GDAL, based on the gdalinfo
output would look like to get the job done.