[gdal-dev] Open Aerial Map Access via C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:45:19 EST 2009

I wonder how this URL is mapped to the WMS driver by default.
For a valid WMS connection string please refer to:
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms.html

This URL is reported by gdalinfo as:

gdalinfo http://openaerialmap.org/static/ww.xml
ERROR 4: `/vsimem/http/02802DC8.dat' not recognised as a supported file
format.

ERROR 4: `/tmp/02802DC8.dat' not recognised as a supported file format.

gdalinfo failed - unable to open 'http://openaerialmap.org/static/ww.xml'.

Best regards,

Tamas