[gdal-dev] Build OGR with Oracle support

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Jun 21 15:55:39 EDT 2009

yes, my setup has nothing to do with fgs-dev

This other path maybe appeared from the original email I was answering,
but on my machine all the oracle instant client libraries are stored
under /usr/local/lib/instantclient_10_2/ and the header files under
/usr/local/lib/instantclient_10_2/sdk/

I will try again on Monday, maybe with also setting the PATH variable.

I will report back tomorrow.

Andreas