[gdal-dev] Re: Building 64 bit, Swig Error

Tomas R monshi at home.se
Sat Mar 7 10:16:34 EST 2009

Thanks, it works. Just set the path.

Proj4 I think I will grab from your compilation. Should work good
enough. I will compile GDAL myself to keep it minimal. Only need the
Proj4 library as far as I know.

Sadly, it seems a straight upgrade from, 1.5 is not possible. That is,
my use of GDAL is to create a plugin to SportTracks making GDAL
available to other plugins. Plugins linked via csharp libraries to 1.5
version seems not to find the 1.6 version, they will need to be updated
to work.
That's just how it is I guess.

Thanks
/Tomas