[gdal-dev] gdal_rasterize not masking float data

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Thu Sep 17 12:15:41 EDT 2009

I found out what the problem is. I did not delete the pyramid (.rrd)
file associated with the image. As you know gdal_rasterize  does not
change that file so when I displayed the processed image in ERDAS the
viewer was still accessing the old (unchanged) pyramid images. I zoomed
in but not enough to access the original (.img) image data. It appears
to be working properly. Now I'll test it on a 9-band image. Sorry for
the noise.

Ned