[gdal-dev] how to use docs? (broken docs on gdal.org)

Sorokine, Alexandre sorokina at ornl.gov
Tue Apr 27 13:37:24 EDT 2010

There are lots of documentation links on the gdal.org site that are broken.  For example this, checked 5 min. ago:

http://gdal.org/java/
Not Found

The requested URL /java/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at gdal.org Port 80

Generating your own copy of docs makes lots of sense.