[gdal-dev] How to use CPLPrintTime ?

Eduardo Ramalho eduardo.ramalho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 12:19:55 EDT 2010

Hi!

I am trying to print timestamps in WMS driver.
I would like to use GDAL CPLPrintTime to do that.

I searched for use samples and found "pcidskdataset.cpp" but I don't
understand the "magic" numbers that appears "sztemp + XXX":

Line 1396:
        CPLPrintStringFill( szTemp + 384,"GDAL: Image band created
with GDAL", 64 );
        CPLPrintTime( szTemp + 448, 16, "%H:%M %d-%b-%y ", &oUpdateTime, "C" );
        CPLPrintStringFill( szTemp + 464, "", 80 * 7 );

Can someone give me a hint how to use it ?

Regards,

Edu