[gdal-dev] Re: Using GDAL OGR DXF driver to export complex DXF Blocks from Kosmo (OpenJUMP)

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Aug 18 02:38:28 EDT 2011

Chaitanya kumar CH <chaitanya.ch <at> gmail.com> writes:

> OpenJUMP doesn't use GDAL. However, a plugin to use GDAL/OGR for import/export
of data could be very helpful. GDAL/OGR has java interface [2].

There is an OpenJUMP derivative SkyJUMP http://sourceforge.net/projects/skyjump/
which is using an OGR based conversion utility iGOR
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ogr-igor/

Perhaps this information could be of some help. SkyJUMP is worth having a look
in any case for OpenJUMP users. It has nice features developed for real world
needs and every now and then Larry Becker has added some SkyJUMP tools to
OpenJUMP. I suppose that Larry is the one to contact for more info about iGOR as
well.

-Jukka Rahkonen