[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.9.0 Beta1 Released

Kyle Shannon ksshannon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:53:04 EST 2011

> - the gft failure is due to an authentication cookie to the test account
> that I

must renew regularly (~ 2 weeks). Not an ideal solution. I think I should
> make

that test to only report 'skip' if it fails. Or find a way to automate the

renewal.

Sounds good.

> - I somehow remember to have seen the 2 couchdb failures on builds where
> GDAL

was build without GEOS support ? Is it your case ?

Correct, rebuilding with GEOS support, I will rerun my tests.

Thanks Even.

kss

/**
 *