[gdal-dev] gdal_polygonize.py binding error

Xiaodong Zhang xiaodong.zhang2 at und.edu
Fri Jan 7 12:47:47 EST 2011

Hi Chaitanya,

Setting PYTHONPATH did solve the problem. The new gdal-python bindings
were installed under /user/local/lib64/python2.4/site-packages and the
path was not set automatically. It would be nice if the sys.path is
modified automatically by gdal installation.

Thanks
Xiaodong

Xiaodong Zhang, Ph. D
Associate Professor
Department of Earth System Science and Policy
University of North Dakota
Tel: (701) 777-6087
http://www.und.edu/instruct/zhang