[gdal-dev] Re: OGR S57 write support

slava_l slava.lapo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:40:17 EDT 2011

Frank,

thanks for the quick response.

I hope to write c++ program. Unfortunately, I have raw data in text format.
But could it help if I create (using ENC Designer) some template S57 file
containing only one isobath. Then open it and complement with required data
using "clone" and filling by new spatial data?
I have a copy of IHO standart and (theoretically) a person to ask question
about S57, but currently it's also a problem to understand how to use OGR
library considering S57 format.
So, if you find that example, I would be very thankful to you.