[gdal-dev] Compiling libCurl with GDAL v1.9

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:38:21 PDT 2012

I recently used this option (curl 7.27.0), but a client reported
performance problems with this approach. May be I would have been trying to
disable one or more services which are compiled by default causing this
side effect, but I rather went back to the original cmake approach
instead. I've never experienced issues like this by using the cmake builds.

Best regards,

Tamas