[gdal-dev] Postgis Raster driver improvements.

David Zwarg dzwarg+gdal at azavea.com
Tue Feb 21 16:48:25 EST 2012

Hi Frank,

Yes, I am modernizing some of the testing scripts for PostGISRaster, and
adding write support in the near future.  I've been in touch with and am
coordinating with Jorge.

I think it was just the test script that used the old name, btw. The driver
is truly called "PostGISRaster", just the test script wasn't up-to-date.

Thanks,
Zwarg