[gdal-dev] Processing huge DEM dataset

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu Apr 23 06:07:29 PDT 2015

...or rasdaman, www.rasdaman.org. It allows to establish a single seamless map
on which you can run algorithms in a high-level language. The system takes care
of borders etc. Prefab VM is available on request (production not yet automated).
my 2 cents,
Peter

Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)