[gdal-dev] Gdal_translate considers --config means -co

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jun 18 07:58:11 PDT 2015

Le jeudi 18 juin 2015 16:35:37, Jukka Rahkonen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Spotted this from gis.stackexchange
> http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/151153/is-gdal-translate-ignoring-th
> e-cpl-tmpdir-switch
>
> I repeated the test on Windows with GDAL 2.0 and it seems indeed that using
> --config option in the beginning of gdal_translate command fails. Like it
> would be cut at "-co" and interpreted to mean something totally different.
> Moving --config to the end of the command leads to success.

Weird. I can't replicate the issue and have no idea why that would happen.

For the record I tried :
gdal_translate --config CPL_TMPDIR /tmp/foo -of kmlsuperoverlay
../autotest/gcore/data/byte.tif byte.kmz

Anyway since 1.11, the KMLSuperOverlay driver doesn't produce any more any
temporary file (and in previous versions it didn't honour CPL_TMPDIR)

Even