[gdal-dev] RFC 58: Removing Dataset Nodata Value

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 07:06:59 PDT 2015

Jukka/Even,

Yes, you guy are right. The  "-a_nodata none" will help but I still need to implement a value range check on my CreateCopy anyway. So users don't need to run gdal_translate again after they find the problem or use "-a_nodata none" all the time (in a script for example) and miss the good ones.

Thanks.