[gdal-dev] removing dgn dgndump and dgnwritetest applications

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:05:55 PDT 2016

The OGR dgn directory has two binaries: dgndump and dgnwritetest.

Any objections to me removing dgnwritetest?  It fails for me:

./dgnwritetest
ERROR 4: Unable to open `seed.dgn' for read access.

DGNCreate failed.

And what do people think about dgndump?  I'd prefer to remove it, but there
might be users around.

I've converted both to C++ and done a bit of cleanup.  They now build
warning free on Ubuntu 14.04, but it would probably be best to just get rid
of them.

-kurt