[gdal-dev] Support for S-100 and S-102

Mike mswope at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:51:16 PDT 2018

I can't get to it right now, but the new date would be found in the update
file. So this would only occur on cells with updates. If I open an update
file (.001+) in a text editor, I see the date on the second line.

I'm just using the first cell found @
www.charts.noaa.gov/ENCs/ENCsIndv.shtml (US1AK90M). That page also tells
you the update application date and issue date.

I can try to submit an issue later today.