[gdal-dev] Call for discussion for RFC 71: Migration to GitHub

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Mar 19 13:40:22 PDT 2018

Hi,

To follow our processes, I've initiated a RFC related to the migration to
GitHub

https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc71_github_migration

In the hope to finally go from recuring discussions that have occured during
the past years to a concrete end result, I've clearly simplified the process
to minimize the amount of work (so no migration from Trac tickets to github
issues). Ideally I'd like to see steps 0. to 7. done during this week at the
OSGeo code sprint, so please give your feedback quickly.

Even