[gdal-dev] Call for discussion for RFC 71: Migration to GitHub

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Mar 19 14:17:30 PDT 2018

> Perhaps, at some point this could move to gh-pages completely.

Possibly, I don't see any emergency for that.

> "Most visible Trac wiki documentation will have to be revised to point
> to GitHub?"

I meant everywhere we mention svn, we should point to git/github.

> I think, this means the content is copied to GitHub wiki.

I've not given any thoughts about that right now. I excluded it from the scope
of this RFC (see "not covered by this RFC section") so as to keep focused on
the most minimum set of things needed to have a github-based workflow for code
changes & ticket management.

Even