[gdal-dev] How to run autotest

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Apr 18 12:10:49 PDT 2019

On jeudi 18 avril 2019 19:01:34 CEST John Daniel wrote:
> I had tried 3 different versions of SpatiaLite (4.1.1 - 5.0) since that
> seemed to be where the problem is. My last known good build used
> SpatialLite 4.3.0a.
>
> Is there a list of recommended version of various supporting libraries? I
> have tried to pick the most recent released or tagged version of
> everything. But for SpatialLite, I can't tell which version is best. They
> all seem to have some "rc" or "beta" qualifier - and it need a PROJ6 hack.

Yeah, that's unfortunate they haven't released a normal version recently.
I've hardly any experience on MacOS and our Mac Travis-CI builds don't have
spatialite enabled apparently (also apparently homebrew has
libspatialite-4.3.0a_2.el_capitan installed)
On Linux pretty much every spatialite version works.