[gdal-dev] Troubles with PAM file

Dominique Lyszczarz domlysz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:09:30 PDT 2019

Thank you Even for these informations, that's good to know. I've added the
.aux.xml in the repository if it can be useful as reference. Finally, I got
good results with gdal_translate -gcp option following by gdalwarp. Fun
fact, in the PAM file Y image coordinates are negatives values but must be
pushed as positive number in gdal_translate command.