[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 3.0.0 rc2 for release

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed May 8 03:26:49 PDT 2019

Hi,

Even answered in a mail on Thu May 2 00:43:37 PDT 2019:

"Well, I was about *releasing* the version, and don't intend to postpone it
significantly, so no there won't be any surprise last-minute changes than
the
ones already documented in MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT. After all, major version
numbers are cheap, so if during the next dev cycle 3.1dev turns out to need
API breaks, it will be 4.0 ..."

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Robert Coup wrote