[gdal-dev] gdalbuildvrt issues

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Mon Nov 11 08:36:44 PST 2019

You probably need to define the following in your nmake.local:

># To be enabled defined to point to wsetargv.obj from the Visual C++ directory, # when you want >the utility programs to be able to expand wildcards.
>#SETARGV =      "D:\Software\VStudio\VC98\lib\wsetargv.obj"

>Note: regular setargv.obj might also work.

Thanks. After writing the mail I remembered that we also used to have something like that in the old GMT building (pre CMake)

>> But is not the worst. The worst is that when I look into the VRT file
>> I see this. Notice how the SrcRect and DstRect differ. Why is that?

> I suspect you're mosaicing files of different resolutions.

Yes, also found that (after). It's the panchromatic band 8 of the LandSat8 set, which has double resolution. But in this case, shouldn't the -separate option make a difference? But it doesn't. The result is the same either if I use it or not (confess that I don't understand the meaning of this option)