[gdal-dev] FileGDB create layer error

Jon Morris Jon.Morris at jbarisk.com
Fri Oct 25 02:56:58 PDT 2019

Yes, all our builds use the same GDAL build, which uses FileGDB 1.5.1. The only failure I've seen so far is on Windows, but we'll keep an eye on it, thanks!

>On Linux, there are (were ?) also incompatibilities due to the FileGDB SDK embedding libxml2, which could be of a different version than the system
>libxml2 to which GDAL might also link to, causing runtime clashes.
>
>The joys of proprietary software...
>
>Even
>
>--
>Spatialys - Geospatial professional services http://www.spatialys.com

T +44 (0) 1756 799919
www.jbarisk.com<http://www.jbarisk.com>

[Visit our website]<http://www.jbarisk.com> [http://www.jbagroup.co.uk/imgstore/JBA-Email-Sig-Icons-LINKEDIN.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jon-morris-a2897b4/>  [Follow us on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/jbarisk>
We’ve moved!
Our new postal address and registered office is JBA Risk Management Limited, 1 Broughton Park, Old Lane North, Broughton, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 3FD.
No changes to our telephone numbers or e-mail addresses.
Find out more about us here: www.jbarisk.com<http://www.jbarisk.com/> and follow us on Twitter @JBARisk<http://twitter.com/JBARisk> and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2370847?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A2370847%2Cidx%3A2-1-2%2CtarId%3A1447414259786%2Ctas%3AJBA%20RISK%20MANAGEMENT>

The JBA Group supports the JBA Trust.

All JBA Risk Management's email messages contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

JBA Risk Management Limited is registered in England, company number 07732946, 1 Broughton Park, Old Lane North, Broughton, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3FD, Telephone: +441756799919