[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.1.2 soon to fix issue with GeoTIFF driver / PROJ [was Re: A crash with 3..1.1]

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Jul 4 09:30:25 PDT 2020

Hi,

I strongly believe that this issue was also reproduced with PostgisRaster in
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/2744. The key to reproduce it is a call to
OSRCleanup() before using the GeoTIFF driver.

I've now a fix for #2744 queued in https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/2746, and I believe it
should fix the GMT issue (I would appreciate confirmation of that)

Due to the issue affecting several downstream programs, I intend to release a 3.1.2 release
next tuesday, unless there are other critical issues found in between that need to be
adressed

Even