[gdal-dev] gdal_viewshed

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:31:14 PDT 2020

Hi Eli,

Oh yes, I used the same parameters in all three. The only difference is in
atmospheric refraction and curvature effect, but even playing a bit with
that parameter, the overall effect is minimum compared with the huge
difference I see between gdal_viewshed and the others.

I'm putting Tamas in CC to ask if I'm missing something.

Thanks and best regards!
Pedro

Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> escreveu no dia sexta, 8/05/2020 à(s)
01:16: