[gdal-dev] Call for discussion on RFC77 Drop Python 2 support

Momtchil Momtchev momtchil at momtchev.com
Wed Nov 18 05:38:30 PST 2020

     Hello,

It seems that you have already decided, but just for your information,
there is this page:

https://python3statement.org/

Maybe you can add GDAL too

2020 will be the year that most major packages will start dropping
Python 2 support. 2018 was the year that most major distributions
switched their default interpreters to Python 3.

--
Momtchil Momtchev <momtchil at momtchev.com>