[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL with ArcSDE support

Andreas Oxenstierna ao at t-kartor.se
Tue Sep 1 23:15:54 PDT 2020

Hi

Marcin, you have to solve it on the SQL level. I.e. use the
SQL-functions installed by ArcGIS Server to convert the ESRI geometries
to a GDAL readable geometry.
Deployed e.g. as database triggers whenever an ESRI geometry is updated.
I think the latest official SDK release is for 10.0:
https://support.esri.com/en/download/1877