[gdal-dev] Serve COG images - GEE & Google Cloud Storage

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 4 06:03:14 PDT 2020

Arun,

For what it's worth, I routinely do this by preparing signed urls to the
objects in GCS and just using normal /vsicurl/ references in mapfiles,
etc.  If you happen to be using boto libraries in Python signed urls can be
created with the generate_url() call on "key" objects.   Of course if you
data is publish, you can just use the direct GCS urls without signing them.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows | +1 650-701-7823