[gdal-dev] Test Failures

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Apr 28 05:35:00 PDT 2021

Andew,

visually the difference between your image and the one generated on my
PC are almost indistinguishable (no spatial shift at least). Please
submit a PR adding your checksums as alternate accepted ones. You may
just remove the "if sys.platform == 'darwin'" case. Hopefully adding
your checksums should fix the OSX CI too

Even