[gdal-dev] Help with OGDI vector driver usage

Carl Godkin cgodkin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:00:29 PST 2021

Hi Even,

> try:
>
> ogrinfo gltp:/vrf/d:/users/carl/vvod

That works!   I don't know why I didn't try that variation.  Thank you so
much!

As I said, I'm using OSGeo4W to test this out.   But for my real use case,
I will need to build OGDI into GDAL here.  The instructions for the OGDI
library look a little strange for Windows, involving Cygwin and a very old
version of MS Visual Studio.  Are there clearer instructions somewhere for
building OGDI for Windows and building GDAL with OGDI?

Thanks again,

carl