[gdal-dev] ogrinfo XML (AIXM)

Andreas Oxenstierna andreas.oxenstierna at t-kartor.com
Thu Dec 9 03:30:26 PST 2021

I do not remember all nasty details but what I remember:

AIXM is really complex with multi-multi geometry linking and stores the complete story of all objects
A snapshot can be exported - this then includes objects only for that timestamp.
A complete AIXM will thus be multidimensional both in geometries and time.

Ogr only manages ”single-links” - we have developed ogr post-process code for other multi-multi geometry GMLs (power lines in Norway)
I hope Even can correct/expand on this ...

Hälsningar

Andreas Oxenstierna
T-Kartor Geospatial AB
Olof Mohlins väg 12 Kristianstad