[gdal-dev] Adding an MVT layer to MapServer using GDAL

Benedek Petrovicz benedek.petrovicz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 01:46:48 PST 2021

Hi!

I'm trying to add a new MVT layer from a remote source to my MapServer, but
I couldn't find any examples or resources on how to do that exactly.

Here you can find some details about the MVT source I'd like to use:
https://support.regrid.com/articles/using-the-tileserver/

According to the GDAL website, there is an existing driver to do this
already: https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/mvt.html#vector-mvt

I'm just not sure how to make it work with MapServer.
My MapServer instance is packaged by MS4W, so GDAL driver access should be
available.

Is there anyone who can guide me on how to achieve this?

Thank you
Petrovicz