[gdal-dev] Problem to generate watershed with the Fill sinks (wang & liu) comand

João Marcelo Lopes Siqueira jmlsiqueira at globo.com
Mon Jan 4 07:49:48 PST 2021

Hello guys, a happy 2021 for everyone.

I am trying to use the tool Fill sinks (wang & liu) to trace a watershed
from an MDE.tif file.This MDE was generated from meter by meter curves
at QGIS

It turns out that the output files are not generated and the following
error message appears:

"WARNING Could not load parameter gdal:buildvirtualraster_1:NDVI do tipo
vrt_destination."

Could someone help me with this error?

Before executing the command I indicate that I want the output files to
be saved.

I am using QGIS 3.10.4-A-Coruña with GDAL/OGR 3.0.4 in the windows 10-64
bits.

Thanks
João Marcelo Lopes

Keep Playing