[gdal-dev] Fwd: Driver maintenance - long-term solution ?

Paul Harwood runette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:23:03 PST 2021

oops - forgot to reply-all :(

Just to add one example though. I am sure you will find that all FAANGs
have "modern slavery" regulations that mean that anyone they pay has to
able to prove that they are not exploiting workers. I would hope that you
would agree that they SHOULD have modern slavery regulations.

How exactly does open-source software prove that? I am sure there are
established mechanisms but do you know them ... ?