[gdal-dev] gdal Vertical Datum/ Reference System

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jun 16 06:19:56 PDT 2021

Fiat,

You could start by setting the environment variable / configuration
option GTIFF_REPORT_COMPD_CS to YES (see
https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/gtiff.html#configuration-options), that
will make the GeoTIFF driver report a Compound CRS if the GeoTIFF keys
contain information on the vertical CRS/datum.

If that doesn't work, then you'll have to connect with the data producer
and ask him...

Even