[gdal-dev] Elasticsearch, rename index names

Jens Søe Christiansen jenssc at pocalipse.dk
Wed Jun 23 14:37:33 PDT 2021

Hi
Yet another challenge regarding the awesome CopyDataSource :-)

I'm trying to read a WFS service and write it to Elasticsearch. This is
almost working but my problem is the name of the layers in the source. They
come with a prefix (gdk60:) and : are not valid in an index name in
Elasticsearch!
If I set the index name nothing is working since the source contains
multiple layers so is there any way to add a mapping of layer names to
index names like the field mapper?

Best regards
Jens Christiansen