[gdal-dev] Freenode IRC taken over(was Fwd: [SAC] [Hosting] OSUOSL IRC channels moving to irc.libera.chat)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed May 19 12:00:52 PDT 2021

Hi,

See below about Freenode IRC having been taken over (or considered as
such by most Freenode admins), which affects our existing #gdal channel.

What should we do:

- give up with IRC at all, and just use the Slack channel ? Would make
things more simple

- migrate to Libera Chat ?

- something else ?

Even