[gdal-dev] XY Tolerance = 0 when creating layer in region settings with comma decimal separator

Karen M kbmeinstein at rothwellgroup.com
Fri Sep 3 08:55:17 PDT 2021

Hi Andrew,

That's brilliant (not stupid at all)!  Option 3 ( XYTOLERANCE=8983153e-16)
worked!!!!  Thank you so much!  I had already tried option 1 (using a
comma), but that threw an error, and it never occurred to me to try
scientific notation.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Karen

*Karen Meinstein*
Product Support
kbmeinstein at rothwellgroup.com | 303-261-8107 x 15