[gdal-dev] Possibility to use config options in VRT-files

Pekka Sarkola pekka at gispo.fi
Mon Jun 13 22:34:04 PDT 2022

Hi!

Could it be possible to add GDAL configuration options to VRT-files?

I have worked with several WFS-services, where I have to set
OGR_WFS_PAGING_ALLOWED=OFF -option to get data.It is not problem to add
system variable or --config when running ogrinfo/ogr2ogr from command line.
But I like to use the same .vrt-files also in QGIS and it will be more
convenient to add necessary config-options to vrt-files.

Rgs,

Pekka