[gdal-dev] OpenFileGDB Write Capabilities

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Sep 1 09:01:54 PDT 2022

Phillip,

The documentation is the one of the master repository, and may thus
refer to still unreleased versions like GDAL 3.6.0 that will be released
around November this year

You can for example use of the Docker images (tags ending by -latest)
referenced at https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/tree/master/docker to try it
out, or build the master branch from the git repository

Even