[gdal-dev] GDAL client certificates: CURLOPT_SSLCERT/curl_easy_setopt missing?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Apr 29 06:21:27 PDT 2023

Stephan,

this should be addressed per https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/7657.
I'd appreciate if you could do some runtime testing of this pull
request, as it was only compile tested on my side.

There's no option to honor .curlrc, and it doesn't look trivial to add
support for that given this is something specific to the "curl" binary
itself, not the libcurl library (cf
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3698605/can-libcurl-be-configured-to-use-my-curlrc-when-used-from-php).

You may get a similar functionality by setting the GDAL configuration
options in the GDAL configuration file:
https://gdal.org/user/configoptions.html#gdal-configuration-file

Even