[OSGeodata] geotorrent.org data distribution

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri May 26 15:37:52 EDT 2006

Frank, Richard,

this is great and will be a good help to distribute even more
geodata! Immediately the old TCP, ONC, JNC, GNC story [1]
comes to my mind. And - does anyone have a collection of
the soviet union topo sheets? They tends to disappear from
the Stanford and other libraries.

Thanks for your efforts,

 Markus

[1] http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/freegis-list/2005-April/thread.html#2285