[Geo4All] EnerGIS Conference: May 16th and 17th

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Tue Apr 26 07:43:41 PDT 2016

Sorry for cross postings

Dear Educators

Just a reminder that May 16th - 17th is the EnerGIS Conference.  It is a great conference to not only learn about the use of GIS in the Energy industry but to make great contacts.  Since attending the conference, I have been able to line up internships and several projects for my students.  So please join us in Canonsburg, PA

https://www.energis.us/

Have a great day
Tom Mueller

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania
"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas