[geomoose-psc] Incubation meeting prep

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Feb 19 07:24:26 PST 2013

Jody,

Only in Email as a proposal so far, only a couple of comments so far, so if I don’t see anything else by end of day, I’ll put in a trac ticket for the mods, which should be sufficient for the incubation process.

Sorry I didn’t see this email until now.  I was thinking that the correct way to do the Checklist was to add a Incubation checklist page to the GeoMoose site.   I haven’t approached anyone about this however, and those pages you already identified already exist and could/should be consolidated (Can I delete or hide them?) into one.  Do you have a preference for whether something like the checklist should live with the project or be separate (in the WIKI) ??

I’ll keep working on getting a better checklist page available.  It seems the linking method was not satisfactory to everyone.  This will simply require some time to assemble, and having the checklist items done will make this rather easy.

Bobb