[Geomoose-users] A question about the slide bar

Athanasis Nikolaos athanasis at geo.aegean.gr
Tue Nov 20 02:42:59 EST 2007

Hello!

how can I configure the scale slider bar so that it zooms in only until a specific scale which I will set?

I changed the following variables in the stateconfiguration file:
var SLIDER_MIN_SCALE = 20000; /* Map Navigator Minimum/Maximum Scale */

var SLIDER_MAX_SCALE = null; /*

I also put the following in the web_config file:

MINSCALE 20000

Thus, I do not want to zoom in more that 1:20000. However, when I slide the slidebar in order to zoom in it zooms in more than 1:20000.

Do you have any idea what could be going wrong?

I thank you in advance!

Athanasis Nikolaos
Adjunct Faculty  and Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Geography and Department of Cultural Technology and Communication

University of the Aegean
University Hill
81100 Mytilene, GREECE

TEL  +30-22510-36436