[Geomoose-users] Identifty tool: Unable to interpret fields inraster files...

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Wed Nov 28 15:31:18 EST 2007

Please refer to the MapServer help files for this.  In this
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/raster_data page it explains how
to query raster data.  Specifically look at section 8, it has an example
of a template for raster queries.  There is also additional info at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RasterQuery.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN