[Geomoose-users] Printing...

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 12:56:54 EDT 2008

Actually, Nils, I do all of the development on Debian. :-)

The Windows terminology is there for the vast majority of the local Minnesota users that happen to be on Windows.

What you might need to try one of the following things:
Step 1: Figure out what font is causing the error.
Step 2: Open the "fonts" directory in the maps directory that you are using, there is a file called fontset.list.  This file relates the name of the font in the mapfile to the file of the truetype font on the filesystem.
Step 3: Ensure that file is, in fact, on the file system, in the fonts directory.
Step 4: If it's not, try adding it there, or if it is else where, use an absolute path to the TTF file.

If you don't have the file, or cannot find it, let me know as I have them on my computer and can send it to you.