[Geomoose-users] Reference map: Size and scale settings

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Tue Aug 25 11:05:30 EDT 2009

Len,
I am not that familiar with JavaScript (but willing to learn). Three
questions I got so far:
- Into which file would I put that - into htdocs/compiled.js?
- How would I have to add the option (see below)?
- are there any other files I would have to change?

In htdocs/compiled.js would it be something like this (tried with no
success)?
	if(CONFIGURATION.reference_map.enabled) {
		ReferenceMap = new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap();
		Map.addControl(ReferenceMap);

	var referenceMapOptions = {
		size: {w:150, h:100}
		}
	}

Thanks,
Nils

--
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889